- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
ONE Banana expands in North America
As part of this commitment, they have appointed produce industry veteran Craig Carlson to serve as President, One Banana North America commencing immediately.
This North American expansion and new company structure is in keeping with One Banana's commitment to directly connecting with customers and maintaining consistent consumer accessibility. “Our brand ethos is based on transparency and clear vertical integration. As such, it is crucial that we are as close to our customers as possible and have a strong and effective North American based team in place to service them. We are thrilled to have Craig on board to spearhead these efforts,” says Fernando Bolaños Valle, CEO of parent company, AgroAmerica.
Carlson will oversee One Banana's North American headquarters in Miami, Florida. He will report directly to Fernando Bolaños Valle.
Prior to becoming One Banana's President, Carlson consulted on the development of the One Banana brand. He comes with over 35 years of experience in the retail and food service spaces. He previously served as Senior Vice-President of Produce for US Foods and Senior Produce Director for Walmart, among others.
“The food world has changed. People are rightly demanding more from produce companies. I am proud to join a company so committed to producing the highest quality, most socially and ecologically responsible banana. I look forward to continuing the incredible progress we have made to date,” says Carlson. For more information about ONE, please visit their web page, and for more information on AgroAmerica, click here.
For more information:
Jones Social PR
Tel: +1 518-248-9899
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-30 "Banana retail prices are too low"
- 2019-01-29 France: record banana consumption
- 2019-01-28 Sustainable Banana Plan: a successful model in Guadeloupe and Martinique
- 2019-01-25 Ecuador: Banana exports exceeded expectations in 2018
- 2019-01-24 Mexico contributes 2.2% of the world banana volume
- 2019-01-23 A truly a-peeling museum for banana lovers
- 2019-01-22 US company to showcase new ethylene generator at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-01-21 Chiquita partners with The Lego Movie 2
- 2019-01-18 "Thanks to the Christmas season, we have a good buffer"
- 2019-01-17 "This female-run company has achieved great things working with small producers"
- 2019-01-16 Demand to pick back up on cooking bananas?
- 2019-01-15 Price reduction in retail increases drug smuggling in bananas
- 2019-01-14 Banana import figures EU-28 in 2018
- 2019-01-11 US distributors not yet feeling effects of banana production dip
- 2019-01-10 Chiquita sponsors Disney marathon and will recycle banana peels
- 2019-01-09 Icelanders operate northernmost banana plantation in the world
- 2019-01-08 Mexico: Bananas see their usual slump in supplies
- 2019-01-07 Flexibility and energy efficiency main trends for banana ripening
- 2019-01-04 Thailand and the Philippines compete for the Chinese market
- 2019-01-03 Ecuador: Bill to regulate production and commercialization of bananas is ready