- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Crowd investment campaign for hydroponic greenhouse kits
- Fresh marketer connects Namibia and South Africa
- Off-season for Kenyan avocados will raise prices for fruit and avocado oil
- Statement from AgroFair about banana disease discovery in Peru (Foc TR4)
- Polish apple trees hardly affected by recent frost
Top 5 -last month
ONE Banana expands in North America
As part of this commitment, they have appointed produce industry veteran Craig Carlson to serve as President, One Banana North America commencing immediately.
This North American expansion and new company structure is in keeping with One Banana's commitment to directly connecting with customers and maintaining consistent consumer accessibility. “Our brand ethos is based on transparency and clear vertical integration. As such, it is crucial that we are as close to our customers as possible and have a strong and effective North American based team in place to service them. We are thrilled to have Craig on board to spearhead these efforts,” says Fernando Bolaños Valle, CEO of parent company, AgroAmerica.
Carlson will oversee One Banana's North American headquarters in Miami, Florida. He will report directly to Fernando Bolaños Valle.
Prior to becoming One Banana's President, Carlson consulted on the development of the One Banana brand. He comes with over 35 years of experience in the retail and food service spaces. He previously served as Senior Vice-President of Produce for US Foods and Senior Produce Director for Walmart, among others.
“The food world has changed. People are rightly demanding more from produce companies. I am proud to join a company so committed to producing the highest quality, most socially and ecologically responsible banana. I look forward to continuing the incredible progress we have made to date,” says Carlson. For more information about ONE, please visit their web page, and for more information on AgroAmerica, click here.
For more information:
Jones Social PR
Tel: +1 518-248-9899
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-31 Uniban exported 44 million boxes of bananas achieving an 18% increase in shipments in 2020
- 2021-03-30 Ecuadorian banana exports decrease in 2021
- 2021-03-29 "Boxed-ripening works best for bananas and mangoes"
- 2021-03-26 Suez blockade raises concerns for delayed bananas and increased container shortages
- 2021-03-25 US demand for Ecuador bananas increases after hurricanes affected Central America
- 2021-03-24 Spain remains largest EU banana producer, growing and trading 382.339 tons in 2020
- 2021-03-23 Strong market for Dominican organic bananas right now
- 2021-03-22 Indian bananas top pick by overseas importers
- 2021-03-19 Taiwan Technical Mission develops new tool for St. Lucia banana sector
- 2021-03-18 Global Alliance for Cooperation in the Fight against Fusarium R4T
- 2021-03-17 Fyffes commits to reducing food loss in its own operations by 80% by 2030
- 2021-03-16 Shippers turn to other supplying countries for bananas
- 2021-03-15 "Savings effects continue at our banana ripening facility"
- 2021-03-12 “It was an eventful year”
- 2021-03-11 “It’s a rollercoaster year for bananas”
- 2021-03-10 Ontario/Quebec consumers increasingly interested in Fairtrade produce
- 2021-03-09 India has great potential when it comes to bananas
- 2021-03-08 Safer and easier ethylene applications aid in destination ripening
- 2021-03-05 "Importing bananas yourself is a risk that doesn't pay off"
- 2021-03-04 “From March 2020 to date, we have donated 1,248,900 bananas”