- Head Grower - USA
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Sales Manager
- Bedrijfsleider locatie Portugal
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
ONE Banana expands in North America
As part of this commitment, they have appointed produce industry veteran Craig Carlson to serve as President, One Banana North America commencing immediately.
This North American expansion and new company structure is in keeping with One Banana's commitment to directly connecting with customers and maintaining consistent consumer accessibility. “Our brand ethos is based on transparency and clear vertical integration. As such, it is crucial that we are as close to our customers as possible and have a strong and effective North American based team in place to service them. We are thrilled to have Craig on board to spearhead these efforts,” says Fernando Bolaños Valle, CEO of parent company, AgroAmerica.
Carlson will oversee One Banana's North American headquarters in Miami, Florida. He will report directly to Fernando Bolaños Valle.
Prior to becoming One Banana's President, Carlson consulted on the development of the One Banana brand. He comes with over 35 years of experience in the retail and food service spaces. He previously served as Senior Vice-President of Produce for US Foods and Senior Produce Director for Walmart, among others.
“The food world has changed. People are rightly demanding more from produce companies. I am proud to join a company so committed to producing the highest quality, most socially and ecologically responsible banana. I look forward to continuing the incredible progress we have made to date,” says Carlson. For more information about ONE, please visit their web page, and for more information on AgroAmerica, click here.
For more information:
Jones Social PR
Tel: +1 518-248-9899
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-31 Plastic-free banana farming in the Dominican Republic
- 2020-01-30 The first climate neutral bananas for Delhaize
- 2020-01-29 Absence of Saint Lucia bananas in French market explained
- 2020-01-28 Storm damage to Australian bananas discussed
- 2020-01-27 Chiquita announces new updated Sustainability Report
- 2020-01-24 Indonesia: Cavendish banana plantations developed in Blitar
- 2020-01-23 Banana company aims to improve nutrition and food security
- 2020-01-22 Paraguay exports bananas to Chile for the first time
- 2020-01-21 "A sustainable banana sector is about more than a 75% living wage in 2025"
- 2020-01-20 Saint Lucia wants to brand banana as premium agricultural product
- 2020-01-20 New banana marketing initiatives begin in 2020
- 2020-01-17 “Our aim is to make a difference, one banana at a time”
- 2020-01-16 Latin America plus the Caribbean account for highest dollar value 2018 banana exports
- 2020-01-15 “Our organic products fight TR4, reducing it up to 90%”
- 2020-01-14 Chiquita Bananas works to meet increased demand for organics
- 2020-01-13 Ukraine imported record volume of bananas in 2019
- 2020-01-10 Banana workers in Panama fear companies won't pay salary increase ordered by government
- 2020-01-09 Malaysian Cavendish bananas on the upswing
- 2020-01-07 EU tariffs on Ecuadorian bananas decrease
- 2020-01-06 Costa Rica is interested in a new variety of banana that is resistant to Fusarium