- Sales Manager
- Bedrijfsleider locatie Portugal
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam ban on AU produce imports likely
Nguyen Xuan Hong, director of the department, said imports of all 38 kinds of Australian fruits will be suspended from Jan. 1, 2015 to prevent fruit fly infestation as Australia is facing outbreaks of fruit fly which attack and damage fruits and vegetables.
Vietnam has sent an announcement to the Australian side in accordance with international regulations, said Hong.
He said quarantine work will be strengthened for fruit shipments on the way to Vietnam.
The imports will be resumed when no fruit fly outbreak is reported in Australia and if the country's fruits meet quarantine requirements of Vietnam, reported the website of the Vietnamese government on Wednesday.
According to statistics by the Department of Plant Protection, in the first 10 months of 2014, Vietnam imported some 2,000 tons of fruits from Australia, mainly apples, pears, grapes and cherries.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-12 Produce demand softens a bit as economic pressure mounts
- 2020-08-12 "Our guiding principle is to support start-ups, active in the field of vegan nutrition"
- 2020-08-12 Fruit and vegetables exports from Pakistan up despite COVID-19
- 2020-08-12 Belarus' agricultural exports to Uzbekistan up in first half of 2020
- 2020-08-12 US food security in peril due to decline in plant breeding programs
- 2020-08-12 South Africa: Crookes Brothers’ deciduous division reports operating loss
- 2020-08-12 Still little movement in tomatoes, price situation for other fruits & vegetables predominantly more positive
- 2020-08-11 Russia among leading importers of Azerbaijani fruit and vegetables
- 2020-08-11 Prices of fruit and vegetables have soared in France in 2020
- 2020-08-11 South Korea ready to export bell peppers to Vietnam
- 2020-08-11 Thailand to allow in Chinese fruit traders as it eases COVID lockdown
- 2020-08-11 Michigan asparagus harvest disturbed by COVID-19 outbreaks
- 2020-08-11 Farm groups ask USDA for more time to apply for COVID-19 aid
- 2020-08-11 Bananas from Costa Rica at £0.88 per kg at wholesale markets Birmingham and London
- 2020-08-11 The UK imported much less fruit and vegetables in the first three COVID-19 months
- 2020-08-10 Southern Taiwan market to get a facelift
- 2020-08-10 Tanzania horti exports become a leading subsector that drives agricultural growth
- 2020-08-10 Bananas from Dominican Republic saw 36% drop in week 32
- 2020-08-10 Vietnam's fruit & vegetable exports down in first 7 months of 2020
- 2020-08-10 Pakistan exported $431.27 mln fruits and $299.29 mln vegetables in FY 2019-20