- Business Development Manager - Italy
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Key accounter - BNL, Germany, France, UK
- General Manager | Fresh Produce | Holland
- Blueberry Farm Manager - Abbotsleigh, Australia
- Greenhouse Technician UNH, Durham, NH, USA
- Senior Grower - Two Wells, Australia
- Field Service Technicians - Chile, South Africa, UK, USA, and New Zealand
- Operations Manager young plant production farm - East Africa
- International Account Manager - Export
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
41,650 tones have been exported, 30% more than 2013
Chilean lemon exports show recovery
The main cause of the increment were the good market conditions experienced in the U.S. and Japan, which has led these markets to experiment rises in the shipments of 64% and 27% respectively. On the other side, the situation in Europe shows that the volumes reduced about 450 tonnes, making the share of this market to drop from a 19% in 2013 to a 13%. Finally, in the Latin American market, a particular situation has been experienced this year, with only 173 tonnes shipped until week 39. However this market remains active until the end of the year, which means that the export volume can increase.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-26 Maharashtra orange farmers in grip of drought as nearly 40-60% crop dries up
- 2019-06-26 Cold weather poses challenges to Kenyan farmers
- 2019-06-26 Northern European markets require perfect lemons
- 2019-06-25 Spanish province of Murcia supplying organic lemons to Coca Cola
- 2019-06-25 Argentina is the world's leading producer of lemons
- 2019-06-25 Inspections to export oranges from Spain to Japan cost more than the oranges
- 2019-06-24 Chinese citrus prices may increase this year
- 2019-06-24 UF researchers to study integrated approaches to protect young citrus trees from greening
- 2019-06-24 Turkeys most exported citrus items are lemons and tangerines
- 2019-06-24 Strong growth of South African soft citrus and lemon exports
- 2019-06-24 FMI expands limes collection with The Lime King
- 2019-06-21 Strong citrus volumes from Karsten in the Northern Cape
- 2019-06-21 China: Spanish Bollo oranges enjoy best marketing opportunity
- 2019-06-21 'Favorable weather conditions sustained excellent blooming'
- 2019-06-21 "Abundant supply, weather not good for Dutch lime market"
- 2019-06-21 How many lemons does it take to start a car?
- 2019-06-20 Turkey: Lemons are the top citrus exports
- 2019-06-20 US importer reports good start to Argentinian lemon season
- 2019-06-20 "This summer, we hope to stand out with our Red Kalesi pigmented oranges"
- 2019-06-20 The Spanish citrus sector needs structural changes