- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Violence in Mexico puts avocado exports to the US at risk
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Clearing the rubble in Spain after the severe weather; leafy vegetable shortages a sure thing in the winter"
Vietnamese authorities unclear
Is an orange a citrus fruit?
The Vietnamese authorities have subsequently requested that South Africa supply the data package for oranges; followed by the other citrus types. Justin Chadwick from South African Citrus Growers Association said, "Generally we prefer to apply for all citrus as a group – however, due to the very specific request from Vietnam the data package for oranges will be supplied immediately, to be followed by the others."
South African citrus exports to Vietnam
The graph confirms that oranges are the predominant citrus type exported to Vietnam in the past.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-14 Colombia proposes eradicating 1,500 hectares of citrus affected by the yellow dragon
- 2019-10-11 Carrefour Brasil incorporates blockchain for the traceability of premium oranges
- 2019-10-11 USDA releases citrus crop forecast
- 2019-10-11 Mexico has lost 20,000 hectares of citrus due to the drought
- 2019-10-11 “Fewer clementines mean fast picking and trading”
- 2019-10-10 Spanish grapefruit production fell 26% in 2019/20 campaign, down to 60,740tn
- 2019-10-10 Spanish retailer Mercadona selling foreign oranges as temporary solution
- 2019-10-10 US: Current volume low on mandarins and clementines
- 2019-10-09 Customs barrier for Turkish mandarins destined to Iraq
- 2019-10-09 Lemons from Sichuan - good volumes despite extreme weather
- 2019-10-09 Small oranges as a result of drought in Chinese orchards
- 2019-10-09 Citrus Australia launches protective screenhouse to prevent HLB
- 2019-10-09 Spanish grapefruit forecast estimates -26% drop in supply, prices expected to increase
- 2019-10-08 Florida citrus 2019/2020: more oranges in the marketplace?
- 2019-10-08 Italy rejects imports of Uruguayan oranges with banned pesticide residues
- 2019-10-08 Start of Turkish mandarin harvest
- 2019-10-08 Slow harvest of Valencian clementines and good prices
- 2019-10-08 Citrus production in Spanish Region of Murcia to exceed 869,000 tons
- 2019-10-07 PRE-HLB project: prevention against the spread of HLB in European citrus farming
- 2019-10-07 China: Red flesh pomelo prices plummet