- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Decrease vegetable prices up to 40% in Albania
The annual rate in July is 1.6 percent. A year before the annual rate was 2.7 percent. Compare with previous month Albania's index of “Food and non-alcoholic beverage” recorded a decrease of 1.7 percent. The highest decrease of 16.3 percent was noticed in the “vegetables including potatoes” subgroups.
Here can also be mentioned the decrease in prices of pepper by 41.1 percent, eggplant by 40.9 percent, tomatoes by 35.4 percent, cucumber by 19.9, potatoes by 14.9 percent.
The price of “fruit” subgroup signed an increase by 7.3 percent, with an increase in prices of kiwi by 12.6 percent, lemons by 3.9 percent, apples by 8.2 percent, as well as decrease in prices of water melon by 33.5 percent, melon by 30.0 percent and peach by 6.8 percent.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Backpacker visa incentives announced as concerns grow over RAT shortage
- 2022-01-20 Mexican imports are needed to meet increased cucumber and squash demand
- 2022-01-20 Scottish produce has real export potential
- 2022-01-20 Province of Huelva has largest growth in exports within Andalusia
- 2022-01-20 "From our new location, we want to gradually expand our Balkan business"
- 2022-01-20 Climate-smart, green tech profits Tanzanian farmers
- 2022-01-20 Russia: Magnit’s production facilities put out record-breaking 360,000 tons of goods
- 2022-01-20 Green Deal probably leads to lower agricultural yields in Europe
- 2022-01-19 Looking to the future with a brand new app
- 2022-01-19 Concern about the implications of the labor reform in the fruit and vegetable sector
- 2022-01-19 Banco do Brasil starts initiative to serve 500,000 rural producers
- 2022-01-19 Buying fruit and vegetables in season will save you money
- 2022-01-19 Australian companies set to benefit from recent UK free trade agreement
- 2022-01-19 Cambodia to strengthen agricultural ties with China
- 2022-01-19 China reopens four of its land border checkpoints for Thai fruit imports
- 2022-01-18 Lebanese agriculture faces heavy losses due to Saudi export ban
- 2022-01-18 Growing Media Ireland angry over government response to horticultural sector crisis
- 2022-01-18 ‘NZ horticulture will hit $7 billion mark in 2023’
- 2022-01-18 Tonga: Export crops that survived the tsunami could be done in by volcanic ash