- Plant Production Operator
- Plant Manager
- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- Senior Product Manager Young Plants
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Decrease vegetable prices up to 40% in Albania
The annual rate in July is 1.6 percent. A year before the annual rate was 2.7 percent. Compare with previous month Albania's index of “Food and non-alcoholic beverage” recorded a decrease of 1.7 percent. The highest decrease of 16.3 percent was noticed in the “vegetables including potatoes” subgroups.
Here can also be mentioned the decrease in prices of pepper by 41.1 percent, eggplant by 40.9 percent, tomatoes by 35.4 percent, cucumber by 19.9, potatoes by 14.9 percent.
The price of “fruit” subgroup signed an increase by 7.3 percent, with an increase in prices of kiwi by 12.6 percent, lemons by 3.9 percent, apples by 8.2 percent, as well as decrease in prices of water melon by 33.5 percent, melon by 30.0 percent and peach by 6.8 percent.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-25 Italy: Festivities meant the market picked up
- 2019-04-25 Spanish horticultural exports up by 8% in terms of volume and by 5% in value
- 2019-04-25 Indian households seek substitutes as vegetable prices soar
- 2019-04-25 Chennai, India: Tomato prices going up
- 2019-04-25 “Our transformation agenda will succeed”
- 2019-04-24 India: Kashmir fruit market announces strike over stopping of trucks
- 2019-04-24 Malaysian government to help Sarawak farmers market products
- 2019-04-24 Canada: Growers processing vegetables angry about decision on 2020 tomato contracts
- 2019-04-24 Food-loss quantities and rates for retailers differ among fresh fruits
- 2019-04-23 Turkey exported 450 million Euros worth of fresh produce
- 2019-04-23 US-Mexico border dispute endangers Canadian food supply
- 2019-04-22 Ontario didn’t consult with growers before planning changes to vegetable processing sector
- 2019-04-19 Nigeria: Average tomato and onion prices dropped in March 2019
- 2019-04-18 Spain: “First watermelons shipped, nectarines still scarce, peaches more widely available”
- 2019-04-18 Germany: 'France was dominating Italy in cauliflower supply'
- 2019-04-18 Why do Chinese companies choose fruit over vegetables?
- 2019-04-18 Belarus: Early spring crops sowing campaign nearly over
- 2019-04-18 "Czech vegetable prices hitting the roof"
- 2019-04-17 Bowen-Gumlu growers feed nation of Australia
- 2019-04-17 Peruvian fruit and veg exports increased by 9% in value in January and February