- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
Top 5 -yesterday
- Challenging times for PPECB inspectors
- Corona-update: Dutch farmers faced with a million tons of leftover potatoes
- Demand for potatoes spikes as consumers are going back to basics
- “Air freight spaces are very limited and extremely expensive; shipping lines also cancelling vessels"
- Drop in banana prices and slow pineapple demand
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Russia: Dagestan becomes leader in raisin production
According to their data, the republic of Dagestan has been a leader in this field for several years. Moreover, the regional producers demonstrate the positive dynamics in the industry development.
If in 2010 the Dagestan companies produced only 6.7 tons of raisins, in the current year their production reached 371.6 tons.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-31 "Cut fruit has huge potential in the Chinese market"
- 2020-03-27 Ghana: Kintampo South and North get new ginger processing centre
- 2020-03-25 Using secondary-grade artichokes from local growers and giving them a new life
- 2020-03-19 Brazil: Just one large orange processor currently operating
- 2020-03-17 La Pulpera de San Rafael incorporates new products into its processing line
- 2020-03-16 The cosmetic sector discovers the properties of the Axarquia mango
- 2020-03-16 Bonnysa launches a new gluten-free natural tomato juice suitable for celiacs
- 2020-03-06 Alcampo launches a range of creams and soups made with discarded vegetables
- 2020-03-05 "For now, our vegetable soups are doing well in South East Asia"
- 2020-02-27 Canned Greek peach debuts in the Colombian market
- 2020-02-27 Togo: €20.3 mln processing plant to be completed by 2022
- 2020-02-25 Foreign demand motivates Egyptian frozen veg manufacturers to increase investments
- 2020-02-20 Brazil orange juice stocks jump 41.8% after large crop
- 2020-02-20 Subway is testing cauliflower fritter wraps & dippers
- 2020-02-14 Peruvian canned artichoke exports made $ 90.9 million in 2019
- 2020-02-14 Avocado tortillas made from 20% avocado pulp
- 2020-02-13 Cruzcampo launches the first Spanish beer made with mangoes from La Axarquía
- 2020-02-12 Carrefour launches first spread with 99% avocado, produced by Reyes Gutiérrez
- 2020-02-12 Veg fresh-cut and salad grow need for processing equipment
- 2020-02-11 "Frozen vegetables satisfy Chinese consumer demand for convenient food products"