- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Nature Fresh nominated for Digital Transformation Award
Nature Fresh isn’t new to using smart technology to manage its greenhouses, but it’s taking another step forward by bringing mobility to its employees and customers. The firm is nominated for ITWC’s Digital Transformation Awards, being held June 14 in Toronto.
To accomplish this digital transformation, Nature Fresh started with finding a method for “employees to submit work easily and accurately.” The company has 100,000 plus assets to track, and needed a solution to solve the problem where tickets would be submitted and the maintenance staff could not find the correct asset to work on or diagnose.
This meant first providing everyone on the maintenance staff with smartphones loaded with Connectwise Manage and QR Codes. Just with these devices in hand, tickets could be submitted and automatically connected to the correct asset/work/purchase. Additionally, with the smartphones in hand, the maintenance staff can now view tickets assigned via a dispatcher immediately.
Read more at IT Business
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 United Fresh promotes Jennifer McEntire to SVP Food Safety & Technology
- 2020-07-24 Mason Hamilton joins Farm Direct Supply
- 2020-07-24 Baker & Murakami adds growers and expands sales team
- 2020-07-24 "We've pooled all our previous years' experience in this new building"
- 2020-07-24 Aldi introduces new private brand for fresh produce in Poland
- 2020-07-24 Results of the 2019/20 fruit and vegetable campaign in Almeria
- 2020-07-24 Israeli satellite irrigation recommendation technology available in South Africa
- 2020-07-24 Official opening of tray washing facility in Sint-Katelijne-Waver
- 2020-07-24 McDonald's is serving Almeria-grown lettuce
- 2020-07-23 Onubafruit closes the 2020 berry campaign with € 235 M
- 2020-07-23 "Our strict protocol has allowed us to detect the case and continue our production activity uninterrupted"
- 2020-07-23 Julie Lutz-Lenosky joins Bard Valley Date Growers
- 2020-07-23 Hazel Tech® announces partnership with Farmlands Co-operative in New Zealand
- 2020-07-23 Monterey Mushrooms to pay $1.2M settlement to California Regional Water Quality Control Board
- 2020-07-23 Tomra Food opens new regional headquarters in Latin America
- 2020-07-23 Agroponiente expands its facilities in Almería with a new logistics warehouse
- 2020-07-22 Mündlein company thanks Alessandro Langella and looks forward to the next 15 years
- 2020-07-21 Crawford Packaging begins construction of new location in Essex, Ontario
- 2020-07-21 AM FRESH launches its new sustainability strategy
- 2020-07-21 Dutch wholesaler, Orange D.L.S., turns 20