- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
- Sales Manager (Fruit & Vegetable) - Erkelenz, Germany
- Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
Top 5 -last week
- Greenhouse grown cherries give Washington grower a head start
- It's official: South Africa's grape crop breaks previous record
- 700 refrigerated containers arriving in South Africa
- New pigmented orange varieties allow for year-round red orange promotions
- Mucci Farms launches mushroom collection and presents new sustainable packaging options
Top 5 -last month
US: New patent issued to Miatech for Bio Turbo technology.
The Bio Turbo line of equipment is designed to apply more affordable science to remove ethylene and airborne pathogens from cold rooms. Customer testimonials describe Bio Turbo as a highly effective technology for preventing premature ripening, prolonging storage life of fruits and vegetables, preserving postharvest quality, and preventing bacterial damage and mold growth.
Bio Turbo uses patented four stage air purification process which effectively removes ethylene and 99.5% of airborne bacteria. Although Bio Turbo technology uses Ozone in one of its four stages to destroy ethylene and airborne pathogens, ozone is never released into the cold room, which makes this technology completely safe for humans.
Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s CEO, shared: “The new patent having now been issued is a testament to the unique design of the Bio Turbo. We now have the most effective and efficient product of its kind on the market today”.
For more information:
Tel: +1 503 659 56 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-12 'Family Segments' series connects citrus, cooking and family
- 2021-04-12 Facility expansion for manufacturer of retractable roof greenhouses and cooling houses
- 2021-04-12 La Linea Verde Dobrinci announces the creation of a supply-chain for fresh-cut vegetable farmers
- 2021-04-12 UniFrutti forge partnership with Tridge to support international growth strategy
- 2021-04-12 Agri-Ethique: new fruit sector with the French fair trade label
- 2021-04-12 Ornamental cultivation packager takes first steps in the fresh produce sector with a line of paper bags
- 2021-04-09 Conference scholarship named after industry veteran launched
- 2021-04-09 Women in Produce honoree recognized for product development work
- 2021-04-09 ITC held hearing on the effects of cucumber and squash imports from Mexico
- 2021-04-09 Netto tests climate labeling to help consumers make conscious choices
- 2021-04-09 "We don't just offer an ERP, we offer full process optimization"
- 2021-04-08 Grower referendum affirms continuation of California Avocado Commission
- 2021-04-08 Avocado grower/shipper releases inaugural environmental and social report
- 2021-04-08 ACM allowed to impose fine on cold store exploiters
- 2021-04-08 Raphael Kennerknecht is leaving company management
- 2021-04-08 Red Horticulture: a revolution for the crops
- 2021-04-07 Alsum Farms brings on director of sales & business development
- 2021-04-07 Sunset's Queen of Greens website and social media recognized by advertising awards
- 2021-04-07 Hazel Tech hires account executive
- 2021-04-07 "Dutch-style greenhouse vegetables will create a lasting impact on Chinese market"