- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
- Senior Commercial Manager | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
US: New patent issued to Miatech for Bio Turbo technology.
The Bio Turbo line of equipment is designed to apply more affordable science to remove ethylene and airborne pathogens from cold rooms. Customer testimonials describe Bio Turbo as a highly effective technology for preventing premature ripening, prolonging storage life of fruits and vegetables, preserving postharvest quality, and preventing bacterial damage and mold growth.
Bio Turbo uses patented four stage air purification process which effectively removes ethylene and 99.5% of airborne bacteria. Although Bio Turbo technology uses Ozone in one of its four stages to destroy ethylene and airborne pathogens, ozone is never released into the cold room, which makes this technology completely safe for humans.
Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s CEO, shared: “The new patent having now been issued is a testament to the unique design of the Bio Turbo. We now have the most effective and efficient product of its kind on the market today”.
For more information:
Tel: +1 503 659 56 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 Apeel Sciences announces $250M in new financing
- 2020-05-26 California avocado producer expands, refines and automates facilities
- 2020-05-26 Nature Fresh Farms works to make banking more accessible to their workers
- 2020-05-25 CPMA announces board of directors for 2020-2021
- 2020-05-22 Farm Fresh Produce welcomes Pablo Fitskie as Commercial Director out of Netherlands office
- 2020-05-22 Neil Merritt promoted to Director of North American Sales for Natural Delights
- 2020-05-21 Produce industry embraces range of meeting options to conduct business in ongoing pandemic
- 2020-05-21 "More than 100 sign ups to trade platform Optifruit eight days after launch"
- 2020-05-21 The Greenery is ready with new varieties for the Dutch soft fruit season
- 2020-05-20 “Our convictions and CSR commitment: a real asset during the Covid-19 crisis”
- 2020-05-20 Seeka sells Australian kiwifruit orchards for AUD$26.5m
- 2020-05-20 Karen Caplan featured as speaker on International Women’s Forum podcast
- 2020-05-20 Patrinka Crammond joins Shanley Farms
- 2020-05-20 The Fruitery appoints new Commercial Manager
- 2020-05-19 Fresh Del Monte invests in a new avocado plant in Mexico
- 2020-05-19 North American companies confirm COVID-19 cases, take swift action to prevent spread
- 2020-05-19 Organic leafy greens grower receives EFI certification
- 2020-05-19 Fruitimprese: Growth in exports during the first two months of 2020 (+6.9%)
- 2020-05-18 Sorting and packaging equipment manufacturer Van Doren Sales acquires Agjet
- 2020-05-15 Nature Fresh secures sponsorship and naming rights of Leamington recreational complex