- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Clearing the rubble in Spain after the severe weather; leafy vegetable shortages a sure thing in the winter"
- Severe weather in Spain has disastrous local effects
US: New patent issued to Miatech for Bio Turbo technology.
The Bio Turbo line of equipment is designed to apply more affordable science to remove ethylene and airborne pathogens from cold rooms. Customer testimonials describe Bio Turbo as a highly effective technology for preventing premature ripening, prolonging storage life of fruits and vegetables, preserving postharvest quality, and preventing bacterial damage and mold growth.
Bio Turbo uses patented four stage air purification process which effectively removes ethylene and 99.5% of airborne bacteria. Although Bio Turbo technology uses Ozone in one of its four stages to destroy ethylene and airborne pathogens, ozone is never released into the cold room, which makes this technology completely safe for humans.
Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s CEO, shared: “The new patent having now been issued is a testament to the unique design of the Bio Turbo. We now have the most effective and efficient product of its kind on the market today”.
For more information:
Tel: +1 503 659 56 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-11 Texas-based distributor announces new high-tech facility
- 2019-10-11 Rick Russo joins Church Brothers Farms
- 2019-10-10 Turnover surges at UK branch of French food giant
- 2019-10-10 Andy Shoemaker joins Californian transportation company
- 2019-10-10 Plans for new fruit and veg distribution center on Canary Islands
- 2019-10-10 Pure Flavor® to reveal new cherry tomatoes at PMA
- 2019-10-10 Introduction of new fresh boxes to prepare quick, fresh meals
- 2019-10-10 Kloosterboer Bayside acquires Fundy Stevedoring
- 2019-10-10 Switzerland is a market opportunity with margins for growth
- 2019-10-09 Frutas Luna warns about scammer
- 2019-10-09 Mucci Farms gearing up for Fresh Summit
- 2019-10-09 PGI Cítricos Valencianos and Fedemco team up to boost sustainability in Valencian citrus farming
- 2019-10-09 Chile: Hortifrut consolidates global strategy by allying with Colombia's Proplantas
- 2019-10-09 London Fruit hires Amanda Horney
- 2019-10-09 Star Produce announces passing of Leo Baribeau
- 2019-10-09 Prince de Bretagne diversifies its sales channels through Amazon
- 2019-10-08 New table grape operating company to increase varietal breeding
- 2019-10-08 Peru's leading asparagus exporter to open a commercial office in Spain
- 2019-10-08 Paul van Rossum, of the Dutch wholesaler, Combilo, dies
- 2019-10-08 Juan Antonio González Real, new president of COEXPHAL