- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
New EcoPack trays for bananas in Mexico
The unique trays of EcoPack for Bananas enable farmers & trade companies to add another layer of trays on a pallet which provides extra income.
As per growers calculation, there is an increase of 10% in income in comparison to the income from current banana shipments
According to Hector M. Perez Parizot from the Mexican banana company. Fruta Mexicana de Calidad: ”The banana industry is conservative and has been using the same packaging solution for decades. EcoPack trays are the first innovative solution which have been well received.”
Yossi Heiman, founder & CEO of EcoPack Green Box, is fully convinced of the many benefits for EcoPack trays users. "The Company's professional team studied the special needs and requirements of the market in recent years and the new EcoPack trays are the result of a long research process."
This solution brings better quality bananas to consumers, in addition to the financial and ecological savings.
For more information:
Fax: +972 (0)8-9361655
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Cambodian Minister plans QR-code stickers to combat fraud with durians
- 2022-11-23 Himachal: No takers for 6% Goods and Services Tax rebate on apple cartons
- 2022-11-22 Edible packaging addresses both food waste and plastic waste
- 2022-11-22 SAVRpak partners with Mexican company Jüsto, distributing moisture control technology
- 2022-11-21 A range of paper and board packaging suitable for over 30 different fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-21 'Prices in the plastics market in the EU and the US showed a decline in October'
- 2022-11-17 “A pallet-based system to extend berry shelf-life”
- 2022-11-17 Pineapple, chocolate and coffee part of special holiday gift boxes from Hawaii
- 2022-11-16 Quality label for products from Troodos mountain
- 2022-11-14 EastPack announces $30 million notes issue to meet growth In kiwifruit demand
- 2022-11-14 Veggie waste offers green solution to single-use packaging
- 2022-11-14 Angus Soft Fruits now importing berries using reduced-plastic, cushioning punnet to improve quality and recyclability.
- 2022-11-11 Brazil: Products must have labels from January 2, 2023
- 2022-11-09 Dubai, a new frontier for the packaging sector
- 2022-11-09 Potatoes packed without plastic
- 2022-11-07 A hydrophobic thin film coating from buffalo fat
- 2022-11-03 “Our packaging is a recyclable product. It’s nature friendly as it is non-toxic, printable and washable”
- 2022-11-03 Agriplast launches new products in plastic film, packaging and TNT
- 2022-11-02 CKF acquires Canadian thermoformed rPET firm
- 2022-10-31 “Our packaging is 100% biodegradable within 24 weeks, making it the most ecological on the market”