- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Living Butter Lettuce label wins printing award
Yerecic Label was presented with first place for Excellence in Technical Achievements in the printing of Great Lakes Grower’s Living Butter Lettuce label and second place for the National Pork Board’s Great for Grilling label. Yerecic Label was also awarded an Environmental Leadership Certificate for the Documentation of Relevant and Replicable Sustainability Practices at the recent TLMI Annual Meeting. The Environmental Leadership certificate was a new award addition to the TLMI organization in 2015.
“We are honored to be recognized by TLMI for these achievements,” said Yerecic Label President Art Yerecic. “Product innovations such as BackFlip! and LabelBling! allow us to bring exceptional designs to our customers, while the Yerecic Label family’s dedication to helping the environment keep us sustainability focused.”
For more information vist www.YLfresh.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 “We plant a single tree with every deal that we make with a client”
- 2022-11-29 Manupackaging announces strategic partnership with Polymateria for biodegradable films
- 2022-11-29 Reclosable and sealed freshness-saving packaging with tamper-evident solution
- 2022-11-25 Cambodian Minister plans QR-code stickers to combat fraud with durians
- 2022-11-23 Himachal: No takers for 6% Goods and Services Tax rebate on apple cartons
- 2022-11-22 Edible packaging addresses both food waste and plastic waste
- 2022-11-22 SAVRpak partners with Mexican company Jüsto, distributing moisture control technology
- 2022-11-21 A range of paper and board packaging suitable for over 30 different fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-21 'Prices in the plastics market in the EU and the US showed a decline in October'
- 2022-11-17 “A pallet-based system to extend berry shelf-life”
- 2022-11-17 Pineapple, chocolate and coffee part of special holiday gift boxes from Hawaii
- 2022-11-16 Quality label for products from Troodos mountain
- 2022-11-14 EastPack announces $30 million notes issue to meet growth In kiwifruit demand
- 2022-11-14 Veggie waste offers green solution to single-use packaging
- 2022-11-14 Angus Soft Fruits now importing berries using reduced-plastic, cushioning punnet to improve quality and recyclability.
- 2022-11-11 Brazil: Products must have labels from January 2, 2023
- 2022-11-09 Dubai, a new frontier for the packaging sector
- 2022-11-09 Potatoes packed without plastic
- 2022-11-07 A hydrophobic thin film coating from buffalo fat
- 2022-11-03 “Our packaging is a recyclable product. It’s nature friendly as it is non-toxic, printable and washable”