- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Fruit Attraction gets underway in a warm Madrid
- Early winter could see slim strawberry supplies and high prices
- International and Spanish Tradeshow Magazine - Primeur Fruit Attraction
- The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
South Africa: Increased volumes of grapes expected
According to Rhomona Gounden from SATI, harvesting will begin seven days earlier than normal. the total volume is expected to be between 52.9 and 54.3 million (4.5 equivalent boxes).
A few weeks ago the Orange River Region suffered from hail storms, despite this the volumes are expected to increase from 15 million carton last season to 16.5-16.8 million cartons this year.
An updated second crop estimate will be published early December 2014.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-04 Early winter could see slim strawberry supplies and high prices
- 2022-10-04 "Moldavian plums have been accepted in the German market"
- 2022-10-04 Apples from Kashmir appear in UAE supermarkets
- 2022-10-04 Grape export subsidy withdrawal will affect overseas shipments from Maharashtra
- 2022-10-04 October proclaimed as Michigan Apple Month
- 2022-10-04 Over one million Envy™ apples sold at Mid-Autumn Festival
- 2022-10-04 The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
- 2022-10-04 Demand booms for Bravo in Southeast Asia
- 2022-10-04 RedSayra and Red Samanta strawberries, two new raspberry varieties, and the formation of a company in South Africa
- 2022-10-04 "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- 2022-10-04 PGI peaches from Leonforte
- 2022-10-04 'Blueberries are increasing their global presence'
- 2022-10-03 Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- 2022-10-03 "The demand for preservatives in the grape market remains high"
- 2022-10-03 Lower final Dutch apple, pear harvest estimate
- 2022-10-03 La Nina will probably drive up Australian blueberry prices
- 2022-10-03 Organic fruit from Lake Constance: top quality pome fruit and a bigger yield for organic apples
- 2022-10-03 Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
- 2022-10-03 Williams Sonoma and pomegranate shipper launch co-branded product line
- 2022-09-30 AM FRESH Group buys majority stake in in Asia-based Fruit-X and creates FRESH FRUIT-X