- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
New logistic structure OPO VENETO
This structure will enable a significant improvement of operations and will allow increased throughout the Lusia region,developing region where they grow more than 50 different products, especially salads PGI ( Protected Geographical Indication).
The implementation of this new logistics structure called an investment higher than 1 million Euro.
Please visit www.ortoveneto.it for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Maersk vessels to return to normal cruise speeds to save fuel
- 2022-09-29 Imminent downwards pressure on TATL rates
- 2022-09-29 Indian rail freight peak-season levy set to return next month
- 2022-09-28 Maersk Asia Pacific market update - September 2022
- 2022-09-28 Jordan: Port of Aqaba signs $242 million investment deal with APM Terminals
- 2022-09-28 Weaker demand for Chinese goods means an end to the shipping boom
- 2022-09-28 World Container Index sinks to January 2021 levels
- 2022-09-28 DP World London Gateway reaches 10 million containers
- 2022-09-28 Irish container port opens new 330,000 TEU terminal
- 2022-09-27 New Felixstowe strikes exacerbate problems in fragile UK supply chain
- 2022-09-27 "Consider a direct route or have a synergy arrangement to ensure ease of movement for both goods and passengers"
- 2022-09-27 UK port operating firms invest over US$18 million in Southampton container capabilities
- 2022-09-26 Intra-Asia rates out of India crash amid tightening market conditions
- 2022-09-23 "An important goods hub for Vienna for 50 years"
- 2022-09-23 COSCO delays investment in Hamburg terminal
- 2022-09-23 Ramp up in Golden Week capacity reductions
- 2022-09-23 Congestion is shifting from more visible to less visible regions of the world
- 2022-09-23 Suez Canal price increases to affect trade in Sub-Saharan and East Africa
- 2022-09-23 PHOTO REPORT Cool Logistics Global 2022
- 2022-09-23 Russia's Black Sea container traffic is down, but not as much as predicted