- VP Growing Operations
- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Bayer CropScience will acquire FN Semillas, an Argentine seed company
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "I am now collaborating with Experience Fruit Quality to put the entire fruit supply chain on a dashboard"
- 2023-09-29 “Embracing digitalization a necessity for maritime trade”
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-28 Berry Fresh welcomes new hire
- 2023-09-28 Rice Fruit Company announces retirement of long-time fruit grower
- 2023-09-28 Agri-tech company HarvestEye appoints global aftermarket expert as new general manager
- 2023-09-27 Lipman appoints new head of watermelon sales
- 2023-09-27 Michigan brand expands beyond apples
- 2023-09-27 Mission Produce elevates direct-to-retail service in Europe
- 2023-09-27 Greenmed closes its Almassora plant and lays off its workforce
- 2023-09-27 "This alliance marks an important step towards protecting and strengthening the global fruit and vegetable sector"
- 2023-09-27 Dutch company makes progress after cyber attack
- 2023-09-27 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-27 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-27 "Actually, 'normal' no longer exists"
- 2023-09-27 Kuehne+Nagel and Capgemini agree to join forces to deliver an end-to-end supply chain capability
- 2023-09-27 "The crisis is a stimulus to invest and innovate"
- 2023-09-26 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new director of fresh perishables
- 2023-09-26 Pink co-branded tag for asparagus during breast cancer awareness month
- 2023-09-26 "Our production markets of Latin America and our consumption markets in North America and Europe repurpose food loss into nutritious healthy meals"