- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW CUCUMBER
- Mexico offers potential to grow date industry
- "California keeps looking for ways to raise prices, drive away more businesses and destroy growth"
- New generation kiwis find firm footing in the right South African localities
- Pricing back down to historical levels for green bell peppers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
9th edition of iFresh opens in Shanghai
A large number of Egyptian growers and exporters are showcasing fresh Egyptian citrus, pomegranate and grapes. Egyptian grapes have recently received market access to China. It is expected that an official signing ceremony will be held in Egypt later in November with officials from both countries. Australia has secured market access for its nectarines, and Summerfruit Australia brought a box with fresh nectarines that recently arrived in Shanghai.
IFresh gives a coherent overview of the Chinese fresh produce landscape. Domestic exhibitors range from growers to traders to suppliers. There are companies from the South of the country including regions such as Hainan who have tropical fruits including mango and dragon fruit, as well as growers from other parts of China that are exhibiting pears, apples, melons and kiwifruit, among others.
The supply side also seems to be taking off fast with numerous packaging and sorting companies, logistics suppliers etc. In China, online and offline sales channels compete, the exhibition gives the possibility to meet with both.
The IFresh Fruit and Vegetable Expo will last until Wednesday afternoon, November the 16th.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-26 Multi-million agriculture deals might be struck at Africa Agri Expo in Nairobi
- 2023-01-24 UPM Rotterdam Forum on sustainable and social impact in Mexico
- 2023-01-24 SIVAL: end of the 36th edition
- 2023-01-24 Viva Fresh registration opens this week
- 2023-01-24 2023 Pacific Northwest Cranberry Congress next month
- 2023-01-23 Serbia: 4th AgroBelgrade fair to be held in Belgrade between January 26 and 28
- 2023-01-23 The countdown to World Avocado Congress NZ 2023 is on
- 2023-01-20 Panel discussion: "Between system relevance and cost explosion - fruit growing in uncertain times"
- 2023-01-20 BreedingValue: Workshop on Genetic Resources
- 2023-01-18 Registrations open for North American Strawberry Symposium
- 2023-01-18 Rijk Zwaan’s Winter Leafy Hydroponics Demo is coming up
- 2023-01-18 FederUnacoma to attend FIRA in Toulouse
- 2023-01-17 Photo report on Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Nice amount of visitors despite a restrained mood
- 2023-01-16 Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Welcome and opening of the 41st Fruit Days
- 2023-01-16 International business meetings with buyers of large-scale retailers – Bergamo, Italy
- 2023-01-12 Retailer registration opens for Organic Produce Summit 2023
- 2023-01-11 Early bird registration open for 2023 CPMA Convention and Trade Show
- 2023-01-09 Great interest from large-scale Retailers for B2B meetings with production companies