Job offersmore »
- Divisional Sales Manager - North-East United States
- Greenhouse Sales Manager Canada
- Horticulture Sales Specialist - U.S. & Canada
- Horticultural Lighting Technical Sales Representative – Central & Eastern US
- Head Grower Lettuce - Coaldale, Canada (AB)
- Sales Account Manager, Horticulture - United States
- Stellvertretender Betriebsleiter - Switzerland
- Sales Representatives - Europe/North Africa/Asia/United States of America
- Grower specialist lettuce and other leafy vegetables, Canada
- Head Grower, Co-Founder - Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Hundreds of thousands of kilograms of top fruit ready for destruction
- “Brazil the only country supplying mangoes to Europe all year round”
- “It is almost impossible to market a new apple variety”
- Costa Rica finds its niche as Brazil tries to extend its season
- Fresh Summit sets East Coast attendee record
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special — Service Providers
US: New affiliation between Verdant Partners Don Goodwin of Golden Sun Marketing
Verdant Partners LLC is pleased to announce its affiliation with Don Goodwin and Golden Sun Marketing of Minnetrista, Minnesota. In this new relationship, the parties will work together to advise companies within the North American fresh produce industry who wish to divest or to grow through acquisitions......
UK: Red Communications promoting fresh produce
Red Communications was founded in 1996 and is a UK based marketing and public relations agency for the fresh produce sector, offering integrated marketing services. Red designs and implements integrated marketing and public relations campaigns for own-label and branded fresh produce products, on behalf of.....
South Africa: SITCO - leading inspections
SITCO is a global, independent, third party inspection verification and certification business, specialising in Fresh and Processed Produce, Agricultural Commodities and Metals and Minerals. SITCO Leading Inspections focuses on customised, innovative services and solutions to meet clients’ needs, whilst.....
UK: Dr Apostolos Papadopoulos launches Crop Intellect Ltd
A new company that has recently been launched - Crop Intellect Ltd - is now offering consultancy services and specialized products to the agricultural industry. The new company whose principal consultant is Dr Apostolos Papadopoulos (known as Tolis for short), offers services of an experienced agricultural.....
Spain: Citrosol looks to new markets
The economic times may be tough in Spain, but Spanish postharvest company Citrosol has increased its sales by 35 per cent, thanks to an emphasis on delivering effective products combined with value for money Valencia, Spain, 29 June 2012 Postharvest treatment specialist Citrosol has announced that it.....
Database helps track pesticides in agriculture
The complexity of the global produce industry doesn't just apply to the logistics of exporting and importing produce. Different regions have their own guidelines regarding which pesticides can be used, and that can pose troubles for those not up to date on each region's regulations. For that, Homologa,.....
UK: 3663 improves quality of fresh offer with Muddy Boots
3663 selected Muddy Boots Software to implement Greenlight Quality Control at its two Swithenbank fresh and fine food centres, to improve supplier performance, reduce waste and cut costs. One year on and the company has more than halved its intake rejection rate at these centres.Swithenbank fresh and fine.....