Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Pear Bureau Northwest promotes Bob Koehler to lead rolePear Bureau Northwest is pleased to announce that it has recently promoted Bob Koehler to the role of Lead Regional Marketing Manager.
In this new position at the Pear Bureau, Koehler will serve as the liaison between the President & CEO and the Regional Marketing Managers based throughout the U.S. and Canada. He will take a lead role in developing fresh pear marketing strategies and implementing programs throughout the domestic and Canadian market.
Koehler will continue to custom tailor retail marketing programs for accounts within his territory, which includes the Northeast U.S. and Eastern Canada, but will also have increased involvement with the Pear Bureau’s overarching marketing initiatives across all domestic territories.
Prior to joining the Pear Bureau’s marketing team in 1989, Koehler was Assistant Produce Merchandiser for Safeway - Denver Division for 21 years, and also served two years at Peter J. Schmitt Co. as Director of Produce Procurement and Operations – Ohio Division.
"Bob is a well known and respected industry veteran," said Pear Bureau President & CEO Kevin Moffitt. "We look forward to his continued leadership and insight as we develop the pear category throughout North America."
For more information:
Pear Bureau Northwest
Tel: +1 (503) 652-9720
Fax: +1 (503) 652-9721
Publication date: 5/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: