Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Pear Bureau Northwest promotes Bob Koehler to lead rolePear Bureau Northwest is pleased to announce that it has recently promoted Bob Koehler to the role of Lead Regional Marketing Manager.
In this new position at the Pear Bureau, Koehler will serve as the liaison between the President & CEO and the Regional Marketing Managers based throughout the U.S. and Canada. He will take a lead role in developing fresh pear marketing strategies and implementing programs throughout the domestic and Canadian market.
Koehler will continue to custom tailor retail marketing programs for accounts within his territory, which includes the Northeast U.S. and Eastern Canada, but will also have increased involvement with the Pear Bureau’s overarching marketing initiatives across all domestic territories.
Prior to joining the Pear Bureau’s marketing team in 1989, Koehler was Assistant Produce Merchandiser for Safeway - Denver Division for 21 years, and also served two years at Peter J. Schmitt Co. as Director of Produce Procurement and Operations – Ohio Division.
"Bob is a well known and respected industry veteran," said Pear Bureau President & CEO Kevin Moffitt. "We look forward to his continued leadership and insight as we develop the pear category throughout North America."
For more information:
Pear Bureau Northwest
Tel: +1 (503) 652-9720
Fax: +1 (503) 652-9721
Publication date: 5/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: