Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
With photographic report
Opening evening Freshlinq at FoodcenterOn Wednesday evening, 4th of April, the opening of Freshlinq took place. The new fresh establishment at the Food Center in Amsterdam drew a lot of visitors. At the beginning of April Jac.van der Mey & Zn. and Van der Mey Quality Fruit & Vegetables joined forces. "With the new start we can offer our clients the total assortment" as per Jan, Jan Sr. and Peter van der Mey. In total about 30 people are employed by Freshlinq.
Jan, Jan and Jan and Peter van der Mey on the right
"We noticed more and more similarities in our companies during the past years," the family members confirm. "Finally many advantages appeared to be present in really working together and that has happened now. The combination of our knowledge and experience is the basis of our strength. We stand out because of the wide assortment and are very positive about the new year."
The name Freshlinq is completely different from the names of the previous companies. "We did this because we really wanted something different as far as the name is concerned," Peter explains. "There are so many Van-der-Mey people already and therefore chose the name Freshlinq."
Freshlinq is a wholesale company directed towards supplying retail traders, retailers and wholesalers with a wide assortment of fruit and vegetables. The company will remain at the Food Center in Amsterdam. Freshlinq is established in the previous premises of Jac van der Mey (location 36).
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: