Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Chile exhibited its fruit export offer in London
- TOMRA launches new food sorter user interface to improve work flow
- Maersk Line papaya shipment opens India to new markets
- Matthew Brigotti joins Idaho Potato Commission as Foodservice Promotion Director
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
With photographic report
Opening evening Freshlinq at FoodcenterOn Wednesday evening, 4th of April, the opening of Freshlinq took place. The new fresh establishment at the Food Center in Amsterdam drew a lot of visitors. At the beginning of April Jac.van der Mey & Zn. and Van der Mey Quality Fruit & Vegetables joined forces. "With the new start we can offer our clients the total assortment" as per Jan, Jan Sr. and Peter van der Mey. In total about 30 people are employed by Freshlinq.
Jan, Jan and Jan and Peter van der Mey on the right
"We noticed more and more similarities in our companies during the past years," the family members confirm. "Finally many advantages appeared to be present in really working together and that has happened now. The combination of our knowledge and experience is the basis of our strength. We stand out because of the wide assortment and are very positive about the new year."
The name Freshlinq is completely different from the names of the previous companies. "We did this because we really wanted something different as far as the name is concerned," Peter explains. "There are so many Van-der-Mey people already and therefore chose the name Freshlinq."
Freshlinq is a wholesale company directed towards supplying retail traders, retailers and wholesalers with a wide assortment of fruit and vegetables. The company will remain at the Food Center in Amsterdam. Freshlinq is established in the previous premises of Jac van der Mey (location 36).
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: