Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Uruguayan citrus industry to grow 18% this year
Strong growth in tangerines, there will be more oranges and lemons and a sharp drop in the grapefruit production.
Citrus production in Uruguay will grow by 18% (48,000 tons) in 2012, compared to the previous year, reaching 318,000 tons, reported the Bureau of Agricultural Statistics (DIEA).
Publication date: 4/2/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: