Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Uruguayan citrus industry to grow 18% this year
Strong growth in tangerines, there will be more oranges and lemons and a sharp drop in the grapefruit production.
Citrus production in Uruguay will grow by 18% (48,000 tons) in 2012, compared to the previous year, reaching 318,000 tons, reported the Bureau of Agricultural Statistics (DIEA).
Publication date: 4/2/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: