Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce Traceability Initiative survey closes 5 April
US: New survey to gauge industry adoptionThe produce businesses and associations facilitating the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI) have released a new online survey to assess the extent of the industry’s adoption of PTI milestones, they said today. The survey is open to all businesses in the produce supply chain at https://system.vovici.com/se.ashx?s=108A784D3B41FB35.
The time needed to complete the survey will vary depending on a responding company’s role, but in most cases it should take no more than 10 minutes.
The survey is online only and will close on Friday, April 5. It can be completed anonymously if respondents choose. Results will be shared publicly after they have been computed and analyzed.
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: