Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce Traceability Initiative survey closes 5 April
US: New survey to gauge industry adoptionThe produce businesses and associations facilitating the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI) have released a new online survey to assess the extent of the industry’s adoption of PTI milestones, they said today. The survey is open to all businesses in the produce supply chain at https://system.vovici.com/se.ashx?s=108A784D3B41FB35.
The time needed to complete the survey will vary depending on a responding company’s role, but in most cases it should take no more than 10 minutes.
The survey is online only and will close on Friday, April 5. It can be completed anonymously if respondents choose. Results will be shared publicly after they have been computed and analyzed.
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: