Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce Traceability Initiative survey closes 5 April
US: New survey to gauge industry adoptionThe produce businesses and associations facilitating the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI) have released a new online survey to assess the extent of the industry’s adoption of PTI milestones, they said today. The survey is open to all businesses in the produce supply chain at https://system.vovici.com/se.ashx?s=108A784D3B41FB35.
The time needed to complete the survey will vary depending on a responding company’s role, but in most cases it should take no more than 10 minutes.
The survey is online only and will close on Friday, April 5. It can be completed anonymously if respondents choose. Results will be shared publicly after they have been computed and analyzed.
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: