Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce Traceability Initiative survey closes 5 April
US: New survey to gauge industry adoptionThe produce businesses and associations facilitating the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI) have released a new online survey to assess the extent of the industry’s adoption of PTI milestones, they said today. The survey is open to all businesses in the produce supply chain at https://system.vovici.com/se.ashx?s=108A784D3B41FB35.
The time needed to complete the survey will vary depending on a responding company’s role, but in most cases it should take no more than 10 minutes.
The survey is online only and will close on Friday, April 5. It can be completed anonymously if respondents choose. Results will be shared publicly after they have been computed and analyzed.
Publication date: 3/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: