Job offersmore »
- Salesprofessionals – The Netherlands
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Mexican limes at San GabrielSan Gabriel took delivery of their first shipments of this season's Persian limes from Mexico. One container arrived in the UK on Monday and a further two will arrive in Rotterdam on Thursday.
Pedro Rodrigues from the company says the fruit is well anticipated, due to its good quality and nice colour. "It will demand a higher price than the Brazilian limes which have been on the market for a while, around £2 (€2.40) more per 4.5 kg box".
The arrivals are 2-3 weeks earlier than last year and Perdro expects volumes to increase in the coming weeks. 4-5 containers will arrive in the next couple of weeks, with the volumes increasing to 9-10 containers per week as the season progresses.
San Gabriel supply various fruit and vegetables to retailers as well as wholesalers in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Germany Scandinavia amongst others.
For more information:
+44 1634 224 610/612
+44 7545 251 738
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: