Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Representatives of USA Pears at Fruit LogisticaMeet with representatives of USA Pears from around the globe at Hall 23, Booth A-02 to get the latest updates on global marketing and promotions for USA Pears.
You can speak with Kevin Moffitt, president and CEO, to gain insights into the current state of the U.S. fresh pear industry as well as the global pear picture from the perspective of the World Apple and Pear Association (WAPA), for which Kevin is currently serving as president.
Or speak with Jeff Correa, director of international marketing, to learn about innovative marketing activities in place for USA Pears in 38 countries. New and existing importers can gain an in-country perspective on the many opportunities for USA Pears from the following representatives as well: Russia: Katerina Akulenko, Ksenia Gorovaya; Germany / Holland: Maria Kraus, Sandra Hollmann; UK / Sweden: Andrew Brown; India: Keith Sunderlal, Sumit Saran; Middle East: Bassam Bouseleh.
"You are cordially invited to join us for Happy Hour with USA Fruits, where we will serve beverages and hors d’oeuvres featuring USA Pears and other US-grown fruits from 4 – 5pm on Wednesday and Thursday, February 8 and 9."
To schedule a visit with any of these individuals, please contact Lynsey Kennedy onsite or via e-mail at email@example.com. Or, simply stop by at a time that is convenient for you and we will connect you with the right person.
Publication date: 2/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: