Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Representatives of USA Pears at Fruit LogisticaMeet with representatives of USA Pears from around the globe at Hall 23, Booth A-02 to get the latest updates on global marketing and promotions for USA Pears.
You can speak with Kevin Moffitt, president and CEO, to gain insights into the current state of the U.S. fresh pear industry as well as the global pear picture from the perspective of the World Apple and Pear Association (WAPA), for which Kevin is currently serving as president.
Or speak with Jeff Correa, director of international marketing, to learn about innovative marketing activities in place for USA Pears in 38 countries. New and existing importers can gain an in-country perspective on the many opportunities for USA Pears from the following representatives as well: Russia: Katerina Akulenko, Ksenia Gorovaya; Germany / Holland: Maria Kraus, Sandra Hollmann; UK / Sweden: Andrew Brown; India: Keith Sunderlal, Sumit Saran; Middle East: Bassam Bouseleh.
"You are cordially invited to join us for Happy Hour with USA Fruits, where we will serve beverages and hors d’oeuvres featuring USA Pears and other US-grown fruits from 4 – 5pm on Wednesday and Thursday, February 8 and 9."
To schedule a visit with any of these individuals, please contact Lynsey Kennedy onsite or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply stop by at a time that is convenient for you and we will connect you with the right person.
Publication date: 2/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: