Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Biofungicide Timorex Gold
The Stockton Group receives first registration in Australia
The Stockton Group’s propriety fungicide Timorex Gold – based on a plant extract of the Melaleuca alternifolia.- has been approved for use in Australia. The unique and powerful potential of this natural plant extract offers an attractive alternative for plant disease control in agricultural crops.
Timorex Gold is highly effective against a broad spectrum of plant pathogenic fungi in numerous crops including vegetables, herbs, grapevines, bananas and fruit trees. It leaves no residues, reduces the pesticide load and is an effective tool in resistance management.
“We are pleased to be able to provide Australian farmers with a reliable, eco-friendly, highly effective solution for the control of a broad spectrum of diseases in vegetables, fruit and other crops”, commented Ziv Tirosh, CEO of the Stockton Group.
The natural components contained in Timorex Gold offer multiple modes of action on fungal cells, bringing with it a new concept and dimension for highly effective and sustainable disease control. Timorex Gold leaves no residue in the soil, water, or air. Its safety to the environment has been demonstrated in numerous studies conducted by leading international laboratories.
For more information:
Mrs. Judy Jamuy
Stockton Agrimor AG
T: +972 3 5769600
Publication date: 1/16/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: