Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Local distribution of organic California vegetable label
In 2011, an organic label for bunching greens, legumes and summer squash was created by Laura and Margarito Chavez Chaparro's desire to leave something to their children for the future. Located on 80 acres in Hollister, CA 2 hours south of San Francisco, Las Hermanas is named after the five sisters and one brother. The crops are grown from March to December.
Earl’s Organic Produce has become the exclusive distributor of the Las Hermanas label. The region of distribution stretches as far north as Arcata, east to Reno and as far south as Monterey County.
We are looking forward to developing and growing this relationship with a long-term partnership,” says Robert Lichtenberg, Director of Purchasing at Earl’s Organic.
The family incorporates organic living in all facets of their everyday life. Gloria says “it is not only better for consumers, but also for our environment. When we started our farm, we decided to stick with those practices".
Publication date: 6/7/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: