Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Local distribution of organic California vegetable label
In 2011, an organic label for bunching greens, legumes and summer squash was created by Laura and Margarito Chavez Chaparro's desire to leave something to their children for the future. Located on 80 acres in Hollister, CA 2 hours south of San Francisco, Las Hermanas is named after the five sisters and one brother. The crops are grown from March to December.
Earl’s Organic Produce has become the exclusive distributor of the Las Hermanas label. The region of distribution stretches as far north as Arcata, east to Reno and as far south as Monterey County.
We are looking forward to developing and growing this relationship with a long-term partnership,” says Robert Lichtenberg, Director of Purchasing at Earl’s Organic.
The family incorporates organic living in all facets of their everyday life. Gloria says “it is not only better for consumers, but also for our environment. When we started our farm, we decided to stick with those practices".
Publication date: 6/7/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: