- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Etherington goes it alone with Packing Station
With the business going from strength to strength, the decision has been made to shift ownership of Packing Station entirely to Etherington. Valleyfresh will continue to service the retail sector via Packing Station but will no longer be involved in the packing facility's day-to-day operations.
"The journey we have been on with Etherington has been a hugely positive one, and it is great that we can achieve a mutually beneficial approach to the next phase of its growth," says Simon Powell - GM Valleyfresh Australia.
"The team at Valleyfresh have been a great help in setting up this facility, and it is a great outcome that Etherington can now take on the ownership and operational responsibility by ourselves," says Grant Etherington "Our relationship with Valleyfresh is as strong as ever, and we look forward to working closely with the Valleyfresh team for many years to come."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Greenyard’s shares rebounding after reopening of Hungarian factory
- 09/18/2018 Midwest distributor names Bob Reich as VP of Sales
- 09/18/2018 Gladstone Land acquires two orchards in California for $6.9 million
- 09/17/2018 Courchesne Larose celebrates 100th birthday in style
- 09/17/2018 Sakata Seed America celebrates Grand Opening of Woodland Innovation Center
- 09/17/2018 Dole Food Co. sold its 168,000 square-foot corporate campus for $50 million
- 09/17/2018 New CEO T&G looking forward to new challenge
- 09/14/2018 China: Qingdao pear harvest
- 09/14/2018 "China: "Frozen pumpkins processed in large volumes"
- 09/14/2018 United Fresh enhances industry relations team
- 09/14/2018 Is your farm eligible for a grant of up to $500,000?
- 09/14/2018 Sigfrido Fruit inaugurates new facilities and expects to reach 14 M€ in sales
- 09/14/2018 Ken Stewart managing sales at Asumendi Produce
- 09/13/2018 China: Branded products sell better
- 09/13/2018 "Vacuum cooling should not be ignored in the refrigerated supply chain"
- 09/13/2018 Cosur becomes Battaglio Argentina S.A.
- 09/13/2018 Natural biopesticide attracts investment in Canada
- 09/13/2018 Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/13/2018 Checking food with a smartphone thanks to a broadband infrared LED
- 09/13/2018 Crunch Time Apple Growers adds new board member and promotes two staff members