Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CPMA’s 93rd annual trade show by the numbers
The Canadian Produce Marketing Association’s (CPMA) Annual Convention & Trade Show is in Vancouver, British Columbia is fast approaching. Here is a look at the April 24 – 26 event by the numbers.
512 - The number of exhibit spaces (10x10 ft) on the CPMA Trade Show floor in Vancouver this year – this is a 16% increase (or 70 booths) since our last visit to Vancouver in 2014.
285 - The number of exhibiting companies at CPMA’s 93rd Annual Convention & Trade Show in Vancouver.
144 – The number of International exhibitors on the Trade Show Floor at CPMA 2018 in Vancouver.
125 – The number of Canadian exhibitors, including 65 exhibitors from British Columbia.
44 - The number of First Time Exhibitors participating in CPMA’s 93rd Annual Convention & Trade Show in Vancouver. All exhibiting companies who are new CPMA members will have a floor decal in front of their booth so attendees can welcome to the Trade Show, and to the Association.
47 – The number of companies participating in the New Product Showcase.
Although exhibit space is sold out, there is still time to register to attend the event and seize the opportunity to be part of this dynamic show. Meet with exhibiting companies, participate in the business and social programs and capitalize on opportunities that will enrich industry knowledge and grow your business in Canada.
CPMA’s Trade Show, which welcomes exhibitors who are active within the Canadian fruit and vegetable marketplace and offers a distinctive blend of business, networking, development and educational opportunities while attracting a wide variety of attendees. The intimate style of the event offers a unique environment to grow business and relationships in a comfortable, friendly and familiar atmosphere. Register today to be part of the action.
Produce Retailers Foodservice Operators can take advantage of our complimentary Trade Show voucher by registering online.
For more information:
Tel: (+1) 613-226-4187 ext. 226
Publication date: 3/27/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: