Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
New brand identity and strategy for National Mango Board
The National Mango Board (NMB) has unveiled a new brand identity and strategy – Go Mango! The Super Fun Superfruit. The new brand style combines consumer insights with inspiration from mango growing regions where sunnier, more vibrant colors evoke fond memories. A more dynamic style encourages creative uses of the multiple mango varietals with a new fun personality that brings to life the vibrant and delicious flavor of this superfruit in exciting and unexpected ways. Along with the fun, the NMB will continue to highlight the versatility and nutritious attributes that makes mangoes a top choice for shoppers.
The new brand style and creative were developed following both qualitative and quantitative consumer research exploring the emotional and functional benefits of mangoes. The board said the new brand design will work seamlessly across all consumer campaigns, digital platforms, retail and foodservice channels, as well as industry outreach efforts. The rollout has begun and was recently seen at the SEPC Southern Exposure and digital trade advertising, as well as NMB social channels. Stay tuned to see how much fun you can have with mangoes this year.
“Mangoes have been on a fantastic trajectory, with volumes and consumer acceptance growing year over year,” stated Valda Coryat, Director of Marketing at the NMB. “We believe that the pops of color, playful imagery and composition of the new brand style will evoke fun memories and inspire more U.S. consumers to relive and share their super fun experiences and boldly delicious mango recipes with friends and neighbors! Mangoes bring fun, pure joy and ultimately happy memories.”
The new brand system was developed in close consultation with leading global communications firm Weber Shandwick. Head over to mango.org for more fun recipes and mango tips and tricks.
For more information:
National Mango Board
Tel: +1 (407) 629-7318 ext. 113
Publication date: 3/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: