Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Georgia onion grower welcomes new Marketing Coordinator
Shuman Produce, a year-round sweet onion grower and shipper, announces the addition of Amanda Lott as their new Marketing Coordinator to its Reidsville, Ga. based headquarters.
Lott joins the organization with 7 years of experience in the produce industry, specializing in sweet onion and sweet potato commodities, and offers a background in sales and marketing.
“Marketing is a key component of our company's focus. With Amanda joining our team, we will continue to bring fresh and innovative programs the industry has come to expect from Shuman Produce, Inc.,” said John Shuman, President.
Lott is a graduate of Brewton-Parker College in Mount Vernon, Ga. with a BA in English and Creative Writing. Lott graduated Magna Cum Laude and held the honor of President of Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society.
“When I graduated from college with an English degree, working in the sweet onion industry was the last thing I ever imagined. Through the everyday challenges of produce, I’ve grown in so many ways, and look forward to continuing that growth at Shuman Produce,” said Lott.
Lott resides in Baxley, Ga. with her husband and two teenage children.
For more information:
Tel. +1 (912)557-4477
Publication date: 3/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: