Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Central Coast produce company celebrates 40 years
Gold Coast Packing, a Central Coast grower, packer, shipper of produce is celebrating its 40th Anniversary. The company was founded by longtime friends Ron Burk and Bob Espinola in 1978 as a Western Vegetable and Strawberry grower/shipper. Gold Coast’s product offerings have grown to include both conventional and organic vegetables and herbs. For the last 40 years, Gold Coast says its top priority has been its customers, continually developing and adding product lines to meet each customer’s needs.
“To have thrived and prospered in business over a 40-year span proves that we have been able to do things right and meet our customers’ expectations. However, none of this would have been possible without the support of many talented employees and partners over those 40 years. As I look ahead to our future, I am confident that we are positioned to continue to provide excellent service to our customers with innovative products. Gold Coast’s success is due to the dedicated people who come to work here every day, sharing the vision to be the best we can be.”-Ron Burk, President & Co-Founder or Bob Espinola Co-Founder
Gold Coast is known for its Caulifornia Riced Vegetable products, and also specializes in washed, ready to use Broccoli florets, Cauliflower florets, Spinach, Cilantro, Kale, Salad Kits plus other value-added fresh products.
To celebrate the milestone, Gold Coast has introduced a new logo that will be used throughout the 40th Anniversary celebratory year. The company also has a few events to commemorate the milestone planned throughout the year.
For more information:
Gold Coast Pack
+1 (805) 928-2593
Publication date: 2/28/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: