Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Schmidt: "Newly discovered local fruits and vegetables"The new special exhibition "Tasting the Region - Fruit and vegetables rediscovered!" from 4 March to 31 October 2018 in the Deutsches Gartenbaumuseum Erfurt exhibits the changes in the use of fruit and vegetables from the Middle Ages to the recent past. It takes its visitors on a treasure hunt, looking for regional and endangered specialties.
Federal Minister of Agriculture Christian Schmidt explains: "The special exhibition shows the diversity of our local fruits and vegetables in an impressive way. Local specialties that have caught our eye are offering variety, culinary charm and the taste of the region." The special exhibition brings back almost forgotten fruits and vegetables to the consumers' mind and puts agriculture well into the centre of society."
More information about the exhibition can be found
on the website of the Gartenbaumuseum.
Publication date: 2/27/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: