- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Retail partners Colruyt Group to pilot with FutureProof retail's Self-scanning Mobile Checkout
FPR’s solution enables shoppers to use their smartphones to scan items while they are shopping. Shoppers are able to see the current total of their shopping basket at any time and can simply pay on their phone, skip the lines at checkout and leave the store.
RPCG expects to delight existing customers, gain new shoppers and increase basket sizes and shopping frequency. FPR’s solution integrates seamlessly with Spar’s existing POS and Xtra loyalty solutions. It also utilizes Scandit’s Barcode Scanner SDK to enable faster scanning even in cases of damaged or hard-to-read barcodes.
“We are thrilled to be part of RPCG’s innovation strategy enabling shoppers at Spar Colruyt Group stores to skip the checkout line,” says Di Di Chan, president of FutureProof Retail.
“FutureProof Retail’s self-scanning mobile checkout solution will offer our customers a new way of shopping that allows them to quickly get in and out of the store without having to wait in line at checkout,” says Dirk Depoorter, CEO of RPCG. “Especially for shoppers who just need a few items, this will be a big time saver.”
FPR's Mobile Checkout and Order Ahead solutions will be featured in the EuroCIS Trade Show in Dusseldorf, Germany, on Feb. 27–March 1 at the Bizerba booth Hall 9 #F22 and the Scandit booth Hall 10 #F05.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet us at EuroCIS.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 Kuehne + Nagel is expanding digital seafreight platform Sea Explorer
- 2018-11-14 Zero Residual: actions and benefits
- 2018-11-14 Iceland and Unilever team-up: Marmite Brussels Sprouts
- 2018-11-13 Dutch and Swedish retailers tackle food waste in Europe
- 2018-11-12 Scuba company grows produce in world's first underwater farm
- 2018-11-09 An innovative drip irrigation system by Irritec
- 2018-11-09 DogBot an affordable solution to labour deficit?
- 2018-11-08 "Longevity due to high tear resistance, UV stability and weather resistance"
- 2018-11-06 South Korea: E-mart & LG Electronics develop retail service robots
- 2018-11-06 Italy: The Asian bug's nemesis has been found
- 2018-11-06 Harvesting vegetables like in a computer game
- 2018-11-05 Sorbos edible straws coming to Costa Rica
- 2018-11-02 Convenience foods fueling demand for non-browning technology
- 2018-11-01 ''New canopy solution enables management with wide spraying machines''
- 2018-10-31 Laser tech may be key to healing Citrus Greening-affected trees
- 2018-10-31 European Court ruling on CRISPR-Cas has major consequences
- 2018-10-31 Online tool designed to increase profitability launched
- 2018-10-29 New Zealand: Alternative fruit sticker wins top accolade
- 2018-10-26 EDEKA starts practical tests of Mercedes-Benz eActros
- 2018-10-26 Southeast Asian tech start-ups are looking to China, not Silicon Valley