- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Landgard opens new service center with state-of-the-art ripening technology
- Africa agribusiness, a US$1 trillion business by 2030
- Spain: 40% water can be saved with 30% increase in raspberry productivity
- Senegal: JICA supports small producers
- Canada: Prince Edward Island farmers say 15% of crops still in ground
Top 5 -last month
- US: Cornell University professor invents new apples
- US: Semi crash spills cranberries along Washington State Highway
- New season smoothie "Winter Magic" coming to Madrid
- 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- "Herb market switching from European to Israeli and Kenyan products"
Top 5 -last week
Bonduelle Group acquiring Del Monte business in Canada from Conagra
Chicago-based Conagra says the sale is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close before the end of May.
Conagra says its Del Monte business in Canada, with revenues of approximately $60 million, will complement Bonduelle’s canned and frozen vegetables which are largely sold under retailer’s store brands.
Bonduelle, established in 1853, currently sells vegetables in 100 countries under various brand names.
“We continue to reshape our portfolio and focus resources in areas that best support our business strategy, said Conagra president and CEO Sean Connolly.
“Del Monte is a strong brand in Canada with quality products, and we believe the Del Monte processed fruit and vegetable business will continue to thrive under Bonduelle’s ownership.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables
- 2018-11-12 The Greenery responds to big data and robotisation
- 2018-11-12 BayWa reports higher turnover but lower EBIT
- 2018-11-12 ProChile signs a cooperation agreement with Chinese chain Suning
- 2018-11-12 Landgard opens new service center with state-of-the-art ripening technology
- 2018-11-12 Pan-Asia and Camposol sign strategic agreement at international import exposition
- 2018-11-12 Picard grows its organic product range
- 2018-11-12 Bonduelle: slight drop in turnover
- 2018-11-12 Seeka announces $50m rights offer to fund expansion
- 2018-11-12 Fresh Produce Consortium welcomes two new team members
- 2018-11-09 Antonio Oken transitions from AGRO Merchants Group
- 2018-11-09 AgroFresh: Growth for third quarter and first nine months 2018
- 2018-11-09 Wisconsin importer and distributor invests in solar energy
- 2018-11-09 California producer welcomes new hires Cody Ramsey and Shannon Aliotti
- 2018-11-09 Texas based supplier welcomes Tonya Hill
- 2018-11-08 Landgard opens new modern warehousing and logistics center
- 2018-11-08 Durell Strouse joins California hydroponic herb grower
- 2018-11-08 John Vena Inc. taps industry veteran for sales leadership role
- 2018-11-08 "There are so many ways to supply fruit and veg these days"
- 2018-11-08 Produce importer names Lesley Sykes as EVP