- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Switzerland: Coop growing and gaining in market share
In the sustainability area, Coop remains market leader with growth figures up 10.4% to CHF 4.3 billion. The organic products alone made CHF 1.4 billion for Coop (+ 10.7%). The e-commerce business also saw a sales growth of 18.5%, to CHF 1.7 billion.
The wholesale/production division also had a very fulfilling growth of 6.2% to CHF 13.0 billion.
The EBIT rose by 5.7%, to CHF 806 million. Both the retail and the wholesale/production segments contributed to this growth.
[1 Swiss Franc = 0,87 euro's]
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits
- 2018-11-13 Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables