Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
California prune-inspired chocolate for Valentine's Day
California prunes make an appearance in the 2018 Valentine’s Day collection from world-renowned chocolatier Paul.A.Young, who has created a unique range of premium chocolates inspired by romantic places, novels and films.
Every flavour, colour, texture and decoration in the seasonal selection has been designed to emulate true romance to help consumers celebrate the most loving date in the calendar. The ‘Casablanca’ is a Guittard 38% milk chocolate sphere that features California prune puree blended with Paul’s award-winning sea salted caramel and aromatic Ras el Hanout spices.
Commenting on the latest California prune creation, California Prune Board’s European Marketing Director Esther Ritson-Elliott says, “Chocolate continues to feature as a favored gift for Valentine’s Day and with consumer trends dictating a move away from mass-market bars full of sugar and fat towards smaller quantities of a high quality product featuring premium ingredients, California prunes are ideally placed to represent a viable (backed by scientific evidence and an EU authorized health claim) inclusion. Of course, California prunes also deliver a wonderful flavor and appealing texture to this genre of superior quality fine chocolate, crafted using truly artisan skills.”
The California prune inspired ‘Casablanca’ chocolate is on sale now, available from any one of Paul’s three central London stores.
For more information:
California Prune Board UK
Publication date: 2/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: