Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2018 Mentor's Award presented to CEO of California Table Grape Commission
The California Fresh Fruit Association (CFFA) Mentor’s Committee has selected Kathleen Nave, President and CEO of the California Table Grape Commission, as its 2018 Mentor’s Award recipient.
The Mentor’s Award is awarded by CFFA’s Mentors’ Committee which is comprised of the Association’s five most recent Board of Directors chairmen who accept nominations from all past chairmen. The esteemed award recognizes an individual who has been a leader in the industry – one that can be described as a: counselor, guide, loyal advisor, tutor, coach, teacher; and a person who, through effort, discovery, innovation, dedication, and/or perseverance, has influenced the industry in a positive way.
“We could not be more pleased that the Mentors’ Committee selected Kathleen for this recognition and award. Kathleen’s long term commitment and support has been paramount to the successes of the fresh fruit industry and our Association.” says California Fresh Fruit Association President George Radanovich.
Kathleen will be officially honored at the California Fresh Fruit Association’s 82nd Annual Meeting, March 25th - 27th, in Pebble Beach, Ca.
Recent recipiesnt of the Mentor’s Award have been Cliff Sadoian of Sadoian & Associates, Dennis Parnagian of Fowler Packing, Marko B. Zaninovich of Sun View Vineyards, George Soares of Kahn, Soares and Conway LLC., and Ken Enns of Enns Packing.
For more information:
California Fresh Fruit Association
Tel: +1 (559) 226 6330
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: