- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Planasa has new CEO for its subsidiary in Holland
One of the targets within Planasa’s strategic plan for the coming years is to expand its nursery business to the north and east of Europe, an area in which its activity currently focuses on strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and asparagus. To do this, it has nursery and agricultural operations in strategic parts of Europe and Morocco, as well as a network of Research and Development centres positioned within the most representative markets. Jorrit’s background in the fruit and vegetable sector, in particular in red berries, will be critical to the achievement of this objective.
Throughout his vast trajectory, Jorrit has acquired broad experience in the different phases of the business value chain: the production of fruit, the technical management of berry nurseries, and the subsequent commercialisation of the plants. Recently he has also been working as a consultant for agricultural farmers in different countries regarding the cultivation of red berries.
“For us, his position is fundamental because it concerns a strategic area for Planasa where we see great opportunities for the company, and in which, year on year, we will increase our presence so we can offer varieties and types of plants that really attract the attention of our clients”, assures Alexandre Pierron-Darbonne, President of Planasa.
For more information: planasa.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits