- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Green pepper price increases on Wuhan market
- Just watch this: Harvesting prunes in Sacramento Valley
- Groundbreaking research set to provide major growth for Australia's pomegranate industry
- Tour de Fresh brings 46 more salad bars to U.S. schools in its 5th year
- Ecuador: Agroecological alternative for the control of black sigatoka
Top 5 -last week
Traders settling in at new Liverpool wholesale market
The traders based at the new site
The market had been at the old site since 1964 and the traders were in desperate need of better facilities. The market moved from a 21 acre site to one of just five acres. The £7 million purpose-built site is in Stonebridge Cross, Gillmoss.
Ian Mack, branch manager at Total Produce
Ian Mack from Total Produce is pleased with the move,"Total Produce have made a big investment in this new site, around £1.5 million. We have offices, our own canteen and a food service area and our colleagues from our Wigan branch will move in soon. The new site does not have the same market feel, there is no buyer's walk for instance, but people are still more than welcome to walk in buy and produce. We need to get the message across that we are here. The old site was next to the meat and fish markets which also led buyers to the market, but this has gone now. That said the new facility is much better and the working conditions have greatly improved."
Total Produce's warehouse
Ian Hurst and his son Daniel from Hurst Produce Merchants
The Hurst Brothers warehouse
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany
- 10/11/2018 Construction at new Amsterdam Perishable Center started
- 10/11/2018 "Customers want year-round supply of Bollo fruit"
- 10/11/2018 China: IDG leads $43M round in fresh produce supermarket Letus Legend
- 10/11/2018 Dole launches partnership with Safeway for new product development