Job offersmore »
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
- Sales Estimator - Vineland Station, Ontario Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
US peach grower-shipper expands team
Grower, packer and shipper of peaches in the Eastern United States, Titan Farms, announces further expansion of its sales team as it promotes Tonya Conaway and welcomes Tammy Condrey in preparation for the 2018 peach season.
In 2015, Titan Farms brought its sales team in-house in order to become a fully vertically integrated company that handles all aspects of its business from its Ridge Spring, SC headquarters. From growing and packing to sales and marketing, Titan Farms is the one stop shop answer to retailers’ Eastern peach needs. With sales support from team members such as Conaway and Condrey who are joining existing team members, Jessica Gibson and Sandra White, Titan Farms is better able to provide service to its’ customers.
Conaway has been a part of the Titan Farms sales team since July 2015 as a logistics and sales customer service representative. Effective immediately, she has been promoted to customer account manager with Palmetto Processing Solutions, the peach processing sister company of Titan Farms that allows for complete control of its supply chain from field to packaging. She is a 1998 graduate of the University of South Carolina where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a minor in Business Administration. Prior to her position at Titan Farms, Conaway was a grower consultant and inventory manager at Amick Farms for 13 years.
Tammy Condrey and Tonya Conaway
For her part, Condrey brings more than 20 years of management experience to her new role as sales office manager and executive assistant. She spent 16 years as a special projects coordinator for the National Wild Turkey Federation where she coordinated shooting sports programs, turkey calling contests and various other special events. Prior to joining Titan Farms, she worked at the University of South Carolina – Aiken as the office manager for the Central Housing Office. Condrey earned an Associates of Science in Accounting from Aiken Technical College.
“As our business has grown over the past few years, so has our in-house sales team,” said Daryl Johnston, vice president of sales at Titan Farms. “Both Tonya and Tammy bring great expertise to our team, and we couldn’t be happier to head into a brand-new season.”
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: