Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CPMA set to host food safety forums
As a part of CPMA’s renewed food safety focus, the organization will be hosting a series of information sessions on the upcoming Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) and the US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) which is now in force.
These free information sessions will provide:
- An opportunity to ask questions directly to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) representatives. A presentation by CPMA partner organizations PMA and United Fresh on the FSMA.
- A presentation by GFSI Certification Bodies on how GFSI & SFCR and FSMA will co-exist.
- An opportunity to interact with CPMA members and discuss the changing regulatory landscape.
Food Safety forums will run from 8:30am – 3:00pm.
Register at http://cpma.ca/connect/allevents
For more information:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
+1 (613) 226-4187
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: