Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chocolatier chooses California prunes for their Christmas collection
Chocolatier Paul. A. Young is featuring premium quality California prunes in no less than four of his chocolate themed creations this Christmas.
The following California prune inspired gastronomic treats will be on offer in Paul’s three London shops over the festive period:
- A Plum Pudding Solid chocolate is one of the 24 luxury chocolates to be included in the 2017 traditional Advent Calendar offering.
- Paul’s signature award-winning Brownie Mince Pies feature a homemade mincemeat made with California prunes to deliver a superb taste experience and moistness.
- The indulgent Christmas Chocolate Tiffin slab boasts a mix of 72% Guittard dark chocolate, California prunes, sweet spices, stem ginger, digestive biscuit and other fruit.
California prune and nut chocolate is a luxury take on the classic fruit and nut bar and joins the seasonal collection of chocolates which can be bought on an individual basis or as part of a bespoke selection. Commenting on the festive range, Paul says, “The fact that I have chosen to include California prunes in so many of my products this year reflects the high regard I have for this versatile ingredient. As well as imparting an intense hit of natural sweetness, these prunes work brilliantly to achieve the desire texture and unrivalled rich flavor associated with any of our chocolate creations.”
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: