Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chocolatier chooses California prunes for their Christmas collection
Chocolatier Paul. A. Young is featuring premium quality California prunes in no less than four of his chocolate themed creations this Christmas.
The following California prune inspired gastronomic treats will be on offer in Paul’s three London shops over the festive period:
- A Plum Pudding Solid chocolate is one of the 24 luxury chocolates to be included in the 2017 traditional Advent Calendar offering.
- Paul’s signature award-winning Brownie Mince Pies feature a homemade mincemeat made with California prunes to deliver a superb taste experience and moistness.
- The indulgent Christmas Chocolate Tiffin slab boasts a mix of 72% Guittard dark chocolate, California prunes, sweet spices, stem ginger, digestive biscuit and other fruit.
California prune and nut chocolate is a luxury take on the classic fruit and nut bar and joins the seasonal collection of chocolates which can be bought on an individual basis or as part of a bespoke selection. Commenting on the festive range, Paul says, “The fact that I have chosen to include California prunes in so many of my products this year reflects the high regard I have for this versatile ingredient. As well as imparting an intense hit of natural sweetness, these prunes work brilliantly to achieve the desire texture and unrivalled rich flavor associated with any of our chocolate creations.”
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: