Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey exports more than 100,000 tons of hazelnuts in three months
In the first three months of the 2017-2018 hazelnut season, Turkey exported over 100 thousand tons of hazelnuts worth nearly 648.3 million dollars.
The chairman of the Executive Committee of the Black Sea Hazelnuts and Products Exporters' Association, Ilyas Edip Sevinç, said that the 2017-2018 export season had begun on September 1.
"Turkey exported 100,651 tons of hazelnuts in the first three months of the season," he said.
"We got $648,255,549 dollars for this export. In the same period last season we exported 67,328 tons of hazelnuts worth $619,942,545 dollars."
According to Sevinç, the 2017-2018 season will end on August 31 and they are making efforts to increase exports.
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: