Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey exports more than 100,000 tons of hazelnuts in three months
In the first three months of the 2017-2018 hazelnut season, Turkey exported over 100 thousand tons of hazelnuts worth nearly 648.3 million dollars.
The chairman of the Executive Committee of the Black Sea Hazelnuts and Products Exporters' Association, Ilyas Edip Sevinç, said that the 2017-2018 export season had begun on September 1.
"Turkey exported 100,651 tons of hazelnuts in the first three months of the season," he said.
"We got $648,255,549 dollars for this export. In the same period last season we exported 67,328 tons of hazelnuts worth $619,942,545 dollars."
According to Sevinç, the 2017-2018 season will end on August 31 and they are making efforts to increase exports.
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: