Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Strong business ties in Spain help improve citrus supply
Citrus fruits take up an important place in the European supermarkets produce category. The largest citrus fruit producers in Europe come from the sunny fields in Spain, which is no surprise as the country sees around 300 days of sun per year.
"The distinctive weather conditions give the fruits an exceptional taste and quality," Don Limon told.
Amefruits is Don Limon's main supplier partner for Spanish citrus. Founded in 2004, Amefruits says that they strictly control the product to ensure quality, using on-field controls and certification programs such as the Global G.A.P., IFS and Applus.
"We emphasize and practice good food safety and environmental practices, by using less chemicals and maintain high standard of cleanliness in our production and warehouse facilities."
Roberto Esposito, product manager for citrus at Don Limon, tells that they have established a strong business relationship with Amefruits from Spain.
"Over the last 10 years, this business relationship has grown stronger. This connection provides Don Limon's customers high quality Lemons, Mandarins and Oranges from Alicante almost all year round at reasonable prices and allows us to commit to all the individual needs of the customers under our brand," the release concluded.
For more information:
Tel: +49 (0) 403 095 49926
Mob: +49 (0) 179 761 9097
Publication date: 11/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: