Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- California growers set out to fully assess wildfire damage
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
An Australian restaurant is looking for an avocado taster
If you like Australia and have experience preparing and eating sandwiches with avocado, you have the opportunity of joining the staff of a restaurant that will open in Sydney.
The Good Fat restaurant will open on November 2 and offers a temporary job to a person to taste their products that include avocado, one of the favorite foods of the millennials.
According to the job ad, the candidates will try each of the 20 avocado dishes on the menu before Good Fat begins its entrepreneurial initiative to "ensure a delightful experience for each client." In addition, the person chosen will be responsible for making publications on social networks.
The candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in the preparation of avocado sandwiches or similar food items, be able to check their maturity by just pressing them, and demonstrate a healthy history of successful selection of avocados.
As a reward for this work, the restaurant offers free food during the work period and the possibility of adding the phrase avocado expert in his or her CV.
Publication date: 11/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: