Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
An Australian restaurant is looking for an avocado taster
If you like Australia and have experience preparing and eating sandwiches with avocado, you have the opportunity of joining the staff of a restaurant that will open in Sydney.
The Good Fat restaurant will open on November 2 and offers a temporary job to a person to taste their products that include avocado, one of the favorite foods of the millennials.
According to the job ad, the candidates will try each of the 20 avocado dishes on the menu before Good Fat begins its entrepreneurial initiative to "ensure a delightful experience for each client." In addition, the person chosen will be responsible for making publications on social networks.
The candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in the preparation of avocado sandwiches or similar food items, be able to check their maturity by just pressing them, and demonstrate a healthy history of successful selection of avocados.
As a reward for this work, the restaurant offers free food during the work period and the possibility of adding the phrase avocado expert in his or her CV.
Publication date: 11/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: