Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Promotional event for Nanning dragon fruit held in Shanghai
On the afternoon of Ocotber 24th, 2017's Shanghai's promotional event for dragon fruit from Nanning was successfully held at Shanghai's World Expo. This promotional event was a major part of the tenth edition of the international fair for the Asian fruit and vegetable industry. At the same time it was also a stage in Shanghai for the national promotional tour of dragon fruit from Nanning in 2017.
The alliance for promotion and marketing within the dragon fruit industry in Nanning was present. They also exhibited merchandise during the event, and gave out promotional materials. The promotional event attracted altogether more than 160 participants from wholesale markets, fruit and vegetable retail stores and chain supermarkets from all across the country. The organiser of the promotional tour, Luo Shaoyue, expressed that the plantations for dragon fruit in Nanning cover more than 6,700 hectares. Yearly they produce almost 150,000 tons of fruit. The plantations in Nanning account for a fifth of all the areas used for dragon fruit cultivation throughout China, which makes it the largest Chinese producing location.
Publication date: 10/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: