Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Citrus Net officially begins operations
On October 16, the Zhong County Government and Nxin (Beijing agricultural network technologies) officially launched Citrus Net, a new platform that they created together. According to their business plan, in 5 years Citrus Net should cover the whole country and become the main citrus trading platform in China. It hopes to attract 100,000 citrus industry representatives, build 50 offline branches and increase trade volumes by up to 10 billion yuan.
The Chongqing citrus cultivating area is exemplar. Zhong County has about 23,330 hectares of citrus trees. In 2016, this garden produced 285,300 tons of citrus, worth 2,706 billion yuan. Citrus Net will rely on the Zhong County operation center to develop "data + e-commerce + finance" platforms, create a national citrus data center and a national citrus trading center.
Publication date: 10/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: