Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The latest in blueberry genetics and innovation
Fall Creek Farm & Nursery Europe, S.L.U., whose blueberry plant production is in full swing in its new and innovative nursery in Villamanrique, Seville, will be an exhibitor for the first time at Fruit Attraction, to be held in Madrid from 18 to 20 October.
The new facilities at Fall Creek Europe produce blueberry plants for their distribution to producers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Fall Creek is a family business founded and headquartered in Oregon, US, fully dedicated to the cultivation and improvement of blueberry plants. It has nurseries in the US, Mexico, Peru and, from now on, in Spain. In addition to these four international subsidiary nurseries, Fall Creek has long-term partnerships with licensed nurseries in Canada, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, South Africa, the Netherlands and South Korea. The company is also developing one of the world's leading blueberry programs and collaborates with other major public and private variety programs to bring the latest advances in blueberry genetics to producers around the world.
Fall Creek's stand at Fruit Attraction will be located in Hall 5, stand 5F03D. Producers will be able to ask their questions to the Fall Creek Europe technicians who will be present at the fair. It is also possible to contact the Fall Creek Europe team by email: email@example.com
For more information about Fall Creek, you can visit: www.fallcreeknursery.com
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: