Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chile promotes its prunes in Russia and the UEEA
A delegation of representatives from the public and private sectors held an intensive working agenda in the cities of Moscow, Russia, and Biskek, Kyrgyzstan with the aim of furthering the deepening of trade relations with Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union (UEEA), comprised by Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia.
The mission held meetings in Moscow with Sergey Riabkov, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia; Veronika Nikishina, Minister of Commerce of the Eurasian Economic Union; Tatiana Valovaya, Minister of Integration and Macroeconomics of the Eurasian Economic Commission; Sergey Alexeevich Dankvert, Director of the Federal Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance Service of the Russian Federation and Chairman of the Russian Chapter of the Joint Commission; and with representatives of the Ministry of Development.
Some of the representatives of the private sector included Felipe Sandoval, of SalmonChile, and Andres Rodriguez, of the Food Exporters Council and leader of the Chile Prunes Association.
Source: CP Chile Prunes Association
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: