Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: Northern Sinaloa completes mango harvest
The collection, packaging and commercialization of this season's mango harvest has entered its final stage in the northern part of the state, Daniel Ibarra Lugo said yesterday.
The president of the Association of Mango Exporters-Producers of the Fruit Fly Free Zone said that packaging activities were to conclude because at the current pace, the labor being executed will only extend for what remains of the month, and the first week of October.
He estimated that until this date the harvest of this succulent fruit is already 95 percent advanced in this state's important production area.
On the production line, Ibarra Lugo said that this aspect has evidently had very good results, since even though we are getting more or less the same production as last year, the outstanding aspect is that this year's product has been of a better quality, in such a way that almost no product was sent to the national or to the juice-making market, since almost all of it has been exported.
He said that the unfavorable aspect is that international markets have been very competitive this year and prices have been low.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: