Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: Northern Sinaloa completes mango harvest
The collection, packaging and commercialization of this season's mango harvest has entered its final stage in the northern part of the state, Daniel Ibarra Lugo said yesterday.
The president of the Association of Mango Exporters-Producers of the Fruit Fly Free Zone said that packaging activities were to conclude because at the current pace, the labor being executed will only extend for what remains of the month, and the first week of October.
He estimated that until this date the harvest of this succulent fruit is already 95 percent advanced in this state's important production area.
On the production line, Ibarra Lugo said that this aspect has evidently had very good results, since even though we are getting more or less the same production as last year, the outstanding aspect is that this year's product has been of a better quality, in such a way that almost no product was sent to the national or to the juice-making market, since almost all of it has been exported.
He said that the unfavorable aspect is that international markets have been very competitive this year and prices have been low.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: