Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Korla Pears and Miss Fresh sign a strategic cooperation agreement
In 2017 Korla Pears proved effective in their 'return to the original taste' campaign, and they prohibited the premature picking of fruit to allow the Korla Pears to have a thin peel and a sweet taste but with much juice. In this way they once again managed to appeal to the appetite of people in every part of the country. However, this year's bumper harvest of fresh pears caused the sales increase of Korla Pears to become a problem for the company board which they needed to resolve urgently.
On September 24th, Korla Pears and Miss Fresh signed a strategic cooperative agreement which includes an outine for a strategic cooperation to promote the sales of their brands. The supervising chairman of Korla Pears which is located in the Bayin'guoleng prefecture in Xinjiang province, Yu Fenglei; the vice-president of Korla Pears, Jia Hong; and the permanent member of the council of Korla Pears, Xu Qiang, together witnessed the successful signing of this strategic cooperation.
Publication date: 9/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: