Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
PMA A-NZ Board to hold nominations for two vacancies
The PMA A-NZ Board and Nominations Committee has notified all PMA A-NZ members that they are seeking nominations to fill two vacancies for Australian domiciled directors for the Board of PMA Australia-New Zealand Limited. Nominations will be accepted from all PMA A-NZ members.
"In our recent board and strategy sessions the importance of diversity was noted. PMA ANZ are committed to growing a business that benefits from a diverse range of insights and inputs. Accordingly, this year we are encouraging our members consider diversity in both your nominations and voting with a view to delivering a board that represents the diversity of our industry and society at all levels," the Board told.
The following nominations are sought for the PMA A-NZ Board:
Australian Domiciled Directors:
- Nominations are sought from Australian member-companies to replace Andrew Francey (One Harvest) whose term expires in November.
- Nominations are sought from Australian member-companies to replace Nicholas White (Gourmet Garden) whose resigned in January.
New Zealand Domiciled Directors:
- Following the 2016 AGM there was one vacancy for a New Zealand domiciled director and in March of 2017 Charlotte Connoley (South Pacific Seeds) resigned. This resulted in two vacancies for New Zealand domiciled directors on the PMA A-NZ board. Acting under clause 10.5 of the PMA A-NZ constitution the board appointed Perry Sansom (Compac) and Michael Franks (Seeka) to fill these vacancies. Accordingly, the board is not calling for nominations for New Zealand domiciled directors this year and will ask that the AGM endorses the afore mentioned directors.
The Nominations Form can be downloaded here and is to be returned to email@example.com by no later than close of business Friday 6th October 2017.
Candidates will be elected by PMA A-NZ members at the Annual General Meeting to be held in Brisbane on Wednesday 15rd November 2017.
For more information:
Tel: +61 3 8840 0899
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: