Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Bonduelle wins AGEFI Corporate Governance Award
Grégory Sanson, the Chief Financial Officer of the Bonduelle Group, has been awarded the 1st prize for the category of "Corporate Governance for Mid-Cap" at the 14th Edition of the Grand Prix of the AGEFI Corporate Governance.
The jury honoured the family-owned group's willingness to maintain an open and independent governance made of highly diversified profiles, notably by adopting, as early as 2008, the Afep/Medef code of corporate governance.
Organized by AGEFI (Economic and Financial Agency), in partnership with BNP Paribas Securities Services, the Grand Prix for Corporate Governance honours the SBF 120 (French stock market index) stock issuers that best meet investors demands in terms of transparency and best practices.
For more information:
Tel: +33 (0)3 28 52 07 42
Mob: +33 (0)6 34 32 24 23
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: