Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bonduelle wins AGEFI Corporate Governance Award
Grégory Sanson, the Chief Financial Officer of the Bonduelle Group, has been awarded the 1st prize for the category of "Corporate Governance for Mid-Cap" at the 14th Edition of the Grand Prix of the AGEFI Corporate Governance.
The jury honoured the family-owned group's willingness to maintain an open and independent governance made of highly diversified profiles, notably by adopting, as early as 2008, the Afep/Medef code of corporate governance.
Organized by AGEFI (Economic and Financial Agency), in partnership with BNP Paribas Securities Services, the Grand Prix for Corporate Governance honours the SBF 120 (French stock market index) stock issuers that best meet investors demands in terms of transparency and best practices.
For more information:
Tel: +33 (0)3 28 52 07 42
Mob: +33 (0)6 34 32 24 23
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: